Browse Items (8 total)

  • Tags: Grundy Family

This mansard roof house on a knoll, surrounded by a white wooden fence, is now the site of the former Jefferson Avenue School, which opened in 1909. The former school is now called ‘The Jefferson’ and is an upscale condominium.

William and…

The home of the Grundy family at the corner of Newport and Newportville Roads opposite the Neshaminy Creek.

Pond part of the Delaware Canal dug in 1827 from Bristol, PA, for bringing anthracite coal to Bristol. Note the pergola behind the trees. This is along Jefferson Avenue.

This is part of the Delaware Canal on Jefferson Avenue. The canal was dug from Bristol to Easton, PA starting in 1827 for a shipment of anthracite coal.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2