Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[Auto Boys Store located at the bottom of Pond Street adjacent to the Mill Street Parking Lot (formerly the basin for canal boats that traveled from Easton to Bristol)]

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

7.13a.023

Description

A hurricane flooded the area in August of 1955. That portion of Auto Boys was connected by tunnel to their store up on Mill Street.

Date

August 1955

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Citation

“[Auto Boys Store located at the bottom of Pond Street adjacent to the Mill Street Parking Lot (formerly the basin for canal boats that traveled from Easton to Bristol)],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed April 18, 2024, https://archive.grundylibrary.org/items/show/1818.