Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[Plavin’s Auto Boys (after burning and razing) on Canal /Mill Street]

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

7.13a.036

Description

Note brick (block) work on lower right side- it shows two walls, one from the 1700s- the mill. The wall built to its left was built after a fire in the 1860’s (date not exact).

Date

October 1987

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Citation

“[Plavin’s Auto Boys (after burning and razing) on Canal /Mill Street],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed April 18, 2024, https://archive.grundylibrary.org/items/show/1831.