[A bench in the snow on Radcliffe Street looking north]


Dublin Core




Handwritten on back of photograph: "Old apple tree on Mr. Daniel Keim home in Bristol. Home of Joseph Keim in distance."

In the middle of the street are trolley tracks. This trolley ran from Philadelphia/Bensalem to Morrisville. The trolley was built circa 1900 and ceased operation when buses took over the route in 1932. On the left is the Town Hall that was built in 1831. It was in the middle of Market Street facing Radcliffe Street. The building was demolished in 1938. On the right is a hotel called the Delaware House (1765). It is presently called the King George II Inn. On the left in the foreground is the Coleman House Hotel.




Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.