Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[St. Paul's Episcopal Church]


Dublin Core




St. Paul’s Episcopal Church located at Jefferson Avenue and Wood Street. Built in 1883 when a group of dissatisfied members of St. James Episcopal Church broke from that congregation. The adjacent parish house was added by 1909. St. Paul's congregation sold the property in 1924 to the Zion Lutheran Congregation and a new St. Paul’s Church was located at Randall Avenue in Bristol Township. St. Paul's is presently located on Levittown Parkway and Mill Creek Parkway.




Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.


“[St. Paul's Episcopal Church],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed April 18, 2024,