Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

Southeast Corner of Wood & Walnut Streets - Saint James Parish House

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

017-BR-218

Description

Owned by Saint James Church Cemetery at time of survey.

Creator

John Milner Associates, Philadelphia, PA, for the Pennsylvania Historic Resource Survey, Bureau for Historic Preservation, PA Historical & Museum Commission.

Publisher

Bureau for Historic Preservation, PA Historical & Museum Commission.

Date

survey conducted April 1986 ; building built 1877

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Language

English

Citation

John Milner Associates, Philadelphia, PA, for the Pennsylvania Historic Resource Survey, Bureau for Historic Preservation, PA Historical & Museum Commission., “Southeast Corner of Wood & Walnut Streets - Saint James Parish House,” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed June 12, 2024, https://archive.grundylibrary.org/items/show/4050.