Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[Flooding of Delaware River]

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

7.3.047

Description

On back of photograph: "St. back of Bristol movie"

Building on left is former ferry boat terminal and part of Lions Park. Street shown is between Market and Mill Street called Water Street. Currently this is known as Samuel Clift Drive. Bristol Theatre (for film) was replaced by the Bristol Riverside Theatre (for drama).

Date

August 20, 1955

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Citation

“[Flooding of Delaware River],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed July 25, 2024, https://archive.grundylibrary.org/items/show/568.