Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

Browse Items (1 total)

  • 7-13a-018.jpg

    Norman’s Stationary Co. at 416 Mill Street was in business from 1929 until the mid-1990s. The business was operated by David and Rose Norman and was eventually passed to their son Arnold. He continued the business until the mid-1990’s when the store closed and the property sold. This sign, most likely was along the U.S. Route 13 (Bristol Pike) south or north of the town.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2