Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[Norman’s Stationary Company billboard]


Dublin Core




Norman’s Stationary Co. at 416 Mill Street was in business from 1929 until the mid-1990s. The business was operated by David and Rose Norman and was eventually passed to their son Arnold. He continued the business until the mid-1990’s when the store closed and the property sold. This sign, most likely was along the U.S. Route 13 (Bristol Pike) south or north of the town.




Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.


“[Norman’s Stationary Company billboard],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed April 18, 2024,