Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives

[Bristol Post Office at Radcliffe and Market Streets]

Item

Dublin Core

Identifier

7.13b.043

Description

Bristol Post Office (until 1914) located at Radcliffe and Market Street. The second floor was a lecture hall. Note the electric trolley tracks (1900-1932) on the street. The new post office opened at Beaver and Prospect Streets in 1914.

Date

circa early 1900s

Rights

Digitized versions of archival materials made available by The Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library are intended for study, research, and scholarly purposes only with proper citation of the material. For inquiries regarding use permissions, please contact the Archivist directly at archive@grundylibrary.org.

Due to the nature of some legacy collections, we do not know the exact origin of copyright and/or intellectual property rights for some of our materials, and their publication is free and clear of infringement claims sought by copyright owners. To make our information more accurate, we are eager to hear from any rights owners who might know of certain collection items’ origins.

Citation

“[Bristol Post Office at Radcliffe and Market Streets],” Margaret R. Grundy Memorial Library Archives, accessed June 12, 2024, https://archive.grundylibrary.org/items/show/1914.